Who to advise after changing your name by deed poll.

After changing your name by Deed Poll, everyone who has your personal records must be informed that you have changed your name. Government departments and agencies such as the DVLA and the Passport Office will need to see the original Deed Poll document as will your bank, building society and credit card companies. Most other companies or organisations will accept a photocopy.

Name of change your of advise to need you organisations and companies the of many are below service dvla listed passport uk.





Employer your from address office tax and reference your obtain records ni and tax for revenue inland.

Document registration vehicle and licence driving authority licensing vehicle & driver.

Passport new a for apply to office passport.


Accounts savings and/or mortgage society building.

Gas electricity, sewerage, water, companies utility.

Company telephone.

Company telephone mobile.

Electors of register and tax council authority local.

Property or land own you if registry land hm.

Office licensing tv.

Companies charge-card store and card credit.

Companies finance/loan.

Office bond premium.

Companies investment.

In shares have you companies.

Company pension.

Etc warranties extended contents, buildings, endowments, life, medical, motor, companies insurance.

Companies mail-order.

Organisations motoring.

Bodies and institutes professional.

Associations and societies clubs.

Provider service internet.

Register offenders' sex the on are or you against actions criminal any have you if police.