Change your name for free by deed poll.

If you want to change your legal name, you can join the thousands of people who have used the deed of change of name ( Deed Poll ) process over the last 150 years. In fact, during the last year alone, we have changed over 2,000 people's names.

We are one of the most trusted issuer of Deed Poll documents in the United Kingdom.

By Deed Poll, you can officially change any part of your name. For example, you can alter your forename, surname (or both), add names, remove a name, alter the spelling of your names or re-arrange your current names. Applying for your Deed Poll couldn't be easier. Clink the following link and you'll be taken to the change your name deed poll form.

Our guaranteed Deed Polls are accepted by all UK government departments, including the DVLA and the UK Identity & Passport Service. As one of the main issuers of Deed Poll documentation in the UK, our Deed Polls are accepted by all government departments, organisations and companies allowing you to get your official records and documents changed to your new name including your UK / British passport, driving licence, credit card, bank account, medical, National Insurance records etc.

Please view the links above this page to read our articles about changing your name. If after reading the articles you have any unanswered questions, please contact us.

Please note, dealing with us means you do not need to visit a solicitor.

A Deed Poll will not allow your birth, marriage or decree absolute certificate to be changed. It's also not possible to have permanent records changed such as examination certificates. There are circumstances that enable you to have a birth certificate reissued or amended thereby avoiding the need for a Deed Poll.